Welcome!

Hi there! Welcome to our blog! Here we are going to publish our experiences and activities of this trip Philadelphia and Washington 2010. Also photos! We hope you like it! :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hi everyone!, I'm Bren Kuzzel and I'm going to tell you about my first weekend in Philadelphia. 
I sleep until 10 because we have a very long week so Rachel's mom let us sleep until that hour. Then we went to the synagog and we took care of the children. We went back home for lunch with our guests. 
At 4 pm all the family took a nap up to 6 pm. When Shabbat finished we began to prepare our selves for party. We went to the party and we really had a good time there. I made a lot of American friends and I felt so comfortable with them. 
I had a very nice day!


Bren Kuzzel

No comments:

Post a Comment